Coronavirus – CETO is grounded

Sadly due to Coronavirus our planned events for 2020 have been put on hold. CETO was out of the water in March when the lockdown started and that is where she remains until we are able to sail on her again.

Although day sailing is permissible staying onboard overnight is not as it is regarded to be staying in ‘your second home’. Once this status has changed we will launch CETO and get her ready to sail for the remainder of this season.

For guests to join us, we will have to wait a bit longer for guidance as we would be unable to maintain the 2m distancing rules living onboard. We are hoping to be able to offer some sailing opportunities later in the year somewhere on the south coast.